VMPF GSP FELLOWSHIP 2021-23
GSP Fellowship focuses on Mathematics, Science and Life skills under project based learning.
GSP Fellowship is two year immersive fellowship where fellow will take
ownership of mentoring bright students in an innovative way. Fellows will work with Government school teachers and Headmasters to create a sustainable learning model as well.
What a GSP Fellow is expected to do ?
- Work directly with the children and facilitating the session for the grades 6 and 7 in government schools in Shirol tehsil, Kolhapur.
- Design and execute the module along with other fellows for sessions.
- Mentor the students to design innovative models for local problems around the society.
- Conduct household visits and engage with parents, teachers and Headmasters of the govt. school in program and relieve regular feedback of the project.
- Documentation, reflective practices of work and coordination of the same with Project Coordinator and Project head.
Training provided during the Fellowship
- Orientation session for 10 days at the beginning of the fellowship.
- Understanding Constructive Evaluation process and activity based learning process.
- Presentation, facilitation and Management skills for Project execution.
- Mid Year assessment and capacity building session for 5 days during Diwali Holidays.
You can apply if;
- You are an Indian citizen
- Age above 21 years
- can speak English and
- Marathi (Must)
- Love to teach children
- Open to challenges of ground
- 2 Year Program
- Duration: June 2021 – June 2023
- Located in schools of remote villages (refer map below).
- Monthly Stipend – between Rs. 7000 and Rs. 10000.
You must apply if;
- You are diploma/degree holder in education
- Know govt. school system well and feel it should transform
- Motivated to work with teachers
- Love mentoring ideas
EXAM BASED ON
- Problem Solving
DEMONSTRATION OF FACILITATION SKILL IN A SCHOOL
Reach out for the GSP Fellowship
GSP Fellow (2019-21)
Supriya is a dedicated fellow. From day 1, she learnt the art to immerse in Students’ mind. While conducting 180 session in the last year (2019-20),; she wrote street plays, nudged Sayali (student from Shiradwad High School) to write poems.
She discovered immense confidence during her journey as a fellow.
Mail us your queries and questions at email@example.com
feel free to text at 9420608084.